Course OverviewWhat's CoveredFurther Information
- Did you know that following a cardiac arrest, every minute without CPR and defibrillation reduces a casualty’s chance of survival by 10%?
- Sudden cardiac arrest is one the UK’s biggest killers, and yet statistics show that most of the British public
are unaware of the life-saving difference they can make by performing CPR and defibrillation.
- The QA Level 2 Award in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Automated External Defibrillation (RQF) is a regulated and nationally recognised qualification that has been specifically designed to provide candidates with the knowledge and skills needed to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and use an AED safely in
- With an estimated 60,000 out of hospital cardiac arrests occurring every year in the UK alone, make sure
you are prepared!
- Basic life support
- Recovery Position
- Safe use of an Automated External
- Procedures for when Emergency Services arrive
- Basic AED maintenance